- decision that FEATURE_DISALLOW_DOCTYPE was too restrictive and that other features would be fine on their own.
- Comment out default config and tests so that XmlFactory is logically the same as it was before the new OWASP changes.
This is to get the builds green again, while working other issues.
- Add additional features (xIncludeAware and expandEntityReferences) to the configurable values.
- Remove all the warnings shown in Itellij
- Tidy up comment about configuration.
- Added configurable enable and disable feature lists.
- Added configurable class white list.
- Added unit tests (FactoryHelper may now be instantiated rather than just having static methods).
- Initial patch (without pom.xml changes to pull in Alfresco 5.0.3 or
classes that will be excluded just to call class.getName() on them).